We are really proud of all our graduates ... read their real-life DOGSAFE™ in ACTION stories, in their own words:
When I took your course I thought it would be great information to further my education, never thinking that I would actually be able to practise it if an emergency came up....click here to read more of Heather's story.
This evening I had an opportunity to put my new knowledge to use and I was so very glad that it was fresh in my mind... click here to read more of Lisa's story.
I put my DOGSAFE canine first aid skills to work this morning with Oli. She got a piece of a stick stuck in her throat this morning... click here to read more of Jill's story.
I wanted to share an experience that I had today. I have a young, very energetic labradoodle that I walk every single day. He is always so full of energy and very curious about everything.... click here to read more of Jenny's story.
I have already (unfortunately) used the valuable DOGSAFE information and my DOGSAFE first aid kit on one of my French Bulldogs. Polar scraped 3 of her 4 paws while ... click here to read more of Nadia's story.
Dave was hiking off leash with Muriel and Murphy Brown when – he heard a crack of glass. He knew in his gut it was Muriel and he knew something happened... click here to read more of David and Christine's story.
The head-to-tail assessments that we teach in the DOGSAFE™ classes saved my dog's life .... click here to read more of DOGSAFE™ founder, Michelle's story.
I had to use my DOGSAFE™ canine first aid skills again yesterday! I was at the dog park when, I heard an awful squealing ... click here to read more of Kim's story.
I wanted to share an incident that happened to me last Friday requiring my canine first aid skills. Two dogs got out of their yard and were running on Fraser Highway, an extremely busy street in Surrey, BC.... click here to read more of Kim's story.
This past weekend our neighbour's Havanese had a door slammed against his back leg. The owner was in great distress and convinced the leg was broken. With no vet on the island and knowing I had taken the DOGSAFE course, he asked me to look at it ... click here to read more of Mary Lou's story.
I took the DOGSAFE course last summer but today I used my DOGSAFE Canine First Aid course manual. Benek came into the house today, shook and there was blood everywhere.... click here to read more of Martine's story.
Last week our little guy, Tiger, was in grave shape and had it not been for the teachings of your first aid course, we may not have recognized the signs and urgency of his deterioration .... click here to read more of Tamara's story.
I used my canine first aid training today when a dog in grooming stuck its tongue out just as the groomer's scissors snipped and he got a cut on his tongue.... click here to read more of Chanone's story.
I had never had a situation where I needed to know canine first aid until about a month after graduating from your DogSafe course. It was a late evening and we were playing with our dogs when all of a sudden there was an ear piercing squeal from Petra, our Boston Terrier .... click here to read more of Brad's story.
I put my DOGSAFE skills to use for the first time. Our doberman puppy, Riley, was choking on a piece of stick ... click here to read more of Sue's story.
Thankfully myself and all our dog daycare staff have taken the DOGSAFE Canine First Aid course. Last Friday, I had to apply what I had learned when one of our regular dogs began having a seizure ... click here to read more of Kate's story.
Only 3 nights after graduating from the DOGSAFE course, my husband and I awoke to find our dog, Imly, violently shaking in her crate. She was foaming at the mouth ... click here to read more of Sheryl's story.
I wanted to let you know I had my first rescue experience already! I was driving down the highway yesterday and noticed some cars pulled over near a dog laying on the road.... click here to read more of Erin's story.
I was out on my usual lunch hour walk yesterday with Theo, who I dogsit. We were on our usual route, when all of a sudden, I heard this incredibly horrific YELPING..... click here to read more of Alex's story.
Are you a DOGSAFE™Graduate who was involved with a canine first aid incident? Email us and tell us your story ...
Regret is insight that comes a day too late