Dogsafe Canine First Aid 101 DVD, digital download for 1 person (4.5 hrs)
Our DOGSAFE: Everything Your Dog Wants You to Know in an Emergency DVD was filmed during a Dogsafe Canine First Aid 101 course and you've got a front row seat in the digital classroom!
Once purchased, you will be immediately directed to a webpage to create a password for online access. Then you can login in and download the three segments.
You'll learn how to
- prevent common injuries
- conduct a head to tail assessment
- tell if your dog is experiencing pain
- recognize 4 signs of illness or injury
- respond to any emergency in 4 easy steps
- safely approach an injured dog
- take your dog's vital signs and 3 other health tests
- perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- perform artificial respiration
- remove an airway obstruction (choking)
- prevent and treat for shock
- control deadly bleeding
- respond to penetrating objects
- prevent and treat eye injuries
- prevent and treat abdominal wounds
- recognize risk factors and respond to bloat
- prevent and respond to drowning
- assess and respond to bone and joint injuries
- prevent and respond to poisonings
- prevent and respond to frostbite and hypothermia
- prevent and respond to heatstroke
- treat minor burns
- treat and manage wounds
The one-time digital download version is a mp4 file and is 4.5 hours over 3 segments of 335MB, 371MB, 424MB for a total file size of 1.13 GB. You can also download a PDF time counter so you can fast forward to the exact topic you wish to review.
Note: access to the webpage expires 14 days after purchase.
Questions or need technical support? Call us at 250-325-0855 (fastest) or email email@example.com