Dogsafe Canine First Aid 201 DVD (1 disc, 1hr 45mins)
CLEARANCE SALE!! ONLY 26 LEFT IN STOCK!! We are moving towards a digital-only system so all Dogsafe DVDs are on final clearance sale. Once they're gone, they're gone! Note: no returns permitted.
Take a front row seat in a fun and interactive, full-length Dogsafe Canine First Aid 201 workshop and you'll watch students practicing their new skills and working with their own adorable dogs on these topics:
- conducting head to tail assessments
- taking essential vital signs
- checking three life-saving health tests
- practicing positioning for choking
- practicing positioning for artificial respiration
- practicing positioning for canine CPR
- applying gentle restraint while sitting and standing
- bandaging imaginary eye injuries
- bandaging imaginary ear injuries
- bandaging imaginary paw wounds
The Dogsafe Canine First Aid 201 DVD or digital download is designed for dog owners and dog professionals who have graduated from our Dogsafe 101 eLearning or in-person course, or who have viewed the Dogsafe 101 DVD or digital download. The workshop is taught by Michelle Sevigny, a former police officer and creator and head instructor of Dogsafe Canine First Aid. The DVD is professionally filmed and edited by documentary filmmaker, and Dogsafe graduate, Laurie Kindiak.
*Shipping and handling to Canada and USA included*