Dogsafe Canine First Aid 101 manual, travel-size, 4.25" x 5.5"
Our comprehensive Dogsafe 101 course manual, DOGSAFE: Everything Your Dog Wants You to Know in an Emergency, by Dogsafe creator, Michelle Sevigny, is now available in a 152-page, 4.25" x 5.5" travel-size.
Spiral-bound for durability and perfect for first aid kits, vehicles, backpacks, emergency grab n go bags and more.
- how to prevent common injuries
- how to conduct a head to tail assessment
- how to tell if your dog is experiencing pain
- how to recognize 4 signs of illness or injury
- how to respond to any emergency in 4 easy steps
- how to safely approach an injured dog
- how to take your dog's vital signs and 3 other health tests
- how to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- how to perform artificial respiration
- how to remove an airway obstruction (choking)
- how to prevent and treat for shock
- how to control deadly bleeding
- how to respond to penetrating objects
- how to prevent and treat eye injuries
- how to prevent and treat abdominal wounds
- how to recognize risk factors and respond to bloat
- how to prevent and respond to drowning
- how to assess and respond to bone and joint injuries
- how to prevent and respond to poisonings
- how to prevent and respond to frostbite and hypothermia
- how to prevent and respond to heatstroke
- how to treat minor burns
- how to treat and manage wounds .... and many more
- a blank Vital Signs Checklist for keeping track of your dog's essential information,
- a blank Essential Phone Numbers Form for easy access in emergencies
*Shipping & Handling of $3.95 each to Canada and $6.95 (Canadian funds) each to USA will be added.*To keep shipping rates low, each manual is packaged and shipped individually via letter mail.
** Want to order 6 or more? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote.**